Here you can find up-to-date info regarding releases to Gather. We are constantly releasing new features, improvements, and bug fixes to ensure your Gather experience is the best it can be.
Aug 11th, 2020
- Now, you can edit data and details for multiple items at once. Simply select the items that you want to "bulk update" and edit the information to be updated for all the items. This includes specification, pricing and status information.
Aug 4th, 2020
- Introducing the "Overview" tab for projects! This is a new area, where we'll be adding high-level project information for you and your clients to view. To begin, we're starting with the ability to add and view team members, including adding clients and "other contributors" from your contact book. This way, you can see and keep track of who is working on your projects, even if they don't belong to your Gather account. More to come on this in the coming weeks.
- Added "Hide items with no images" filter option to the Library view.
User Experience Improvements
- Added "Extended Designer Price" to exports
- Some small improvements to the Contacts page
- A couple of small bugs seen on the Contact page